Monday, August 8, 2011

FORTUNETELLER

Any of you believe in Fortuneteller?!
Can we trust on Fortuneteller?!
Is fortuneteller trustable or not?!
Mmm...
Mmm..
Mmm.
Went to The Mall (next to PWTC) yesterday, just to look for this wellknown fortuneteller.. lol.
*sounds funny right?!
Okay, lets make it clear. I do not practice in looking for fortuneteller, okiex! don't get me wrong.
I never want to come here, but just a coincident?! ;p

Well, what he said about Darling's mum is like all 'strike'. Most of it are very true and so she choosed to believe him!
*p/s: she had never believe in all this but she bought a RM900 necklace after listening to him. WTF!

Then, comes to my darling.. VERY BAD! I don't believe at all.. nothing is good and so as his marriage and carrier! He wouldn't have any property until the day he died if he don't buy a property before 30yr old.wth man! He has few property in hand alrdy lor! the fortuneteller sucks! :D

My turn! Guess what?! He just praise me like i gave him money through under table! He said I'm all good in my whole life except for my marriage. WHY?! If I were to marry Mr.Lai, there will be a hardtime for us to go through! It's either I will be dead or runaway with other man.Wth!! Lol.. so ridiculous lar! And he said, I'm a stubborn girl. *true true true!

Feel curious about this fortuneteller?? Wanna go and have a look and try and listen to your luck?!
Go to THE MALL and look for :-

AH MAN 012-265 9888 (call him before you go to make sure if he is there, he is a busy man) :)
XIN HUI CRYSTAL ENTERPRISE
Lot 1.35, 1st Floor, The Mall,
100 Jalan Putra,
50350 Kuala Lumpur.
(Tuesday Off)

It's just like a game which playing around with your phsychology. It's good or bad will depends on how you handle it and the way you judge it.
So cheerss!! and don't let this hunt you down! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

my bloggie


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.