Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hatyai Trip

HATYAI 4D3N wonderful trip! Been planning for this trip since last year.. - It's not hard to plan for a trip, but it's hard to fix a time and date that suits me and the Boyfriend cause new sem has started and the bf just started real estate job. So it's abit hard to take leave. Well, anyhow. The plans run darn smooth as i thought. (smart enough?hehehe ;p) - We went by SRI MAJU Express bus which provide us airplane sits. Leave Bukit Jalil at 10pm on 18th March and reached Hatyai at 7am on 19th March.. It's still consider school holiday and yet its weekends. You can imagine how pack when we were lining up at the CUSTOM. =.='' - I thought i will have the chance to see ah gua everywhere cause my silly boy keep warn me not to be so sakai when i see them.if not i'll get whack..haha. He knows me well~! Maybe if u wanna see ah gua everywhr, u will have to go Bkk or Phuket.
The COCA COLA big bottle at Hatyai's roadside.

this is Floating market. where the siamis do their business on sampan. so special Look at the huge t-shirt for huge people~ 10x XL.phew me n' darl's mummy. spot the love on our shirt ;p hello.Thai Donald. Sawadikapp their 7-11 looks different the mum n her boy~ they serve drinks with plastic cup. us on tuk tuk i always love coke in glass bottle checked in Lee Garden Hotel little sampan looks nice but taste bad :( him with his samurai knife?? ambassador of RED BULL. Booooo! Pork leg rice. yummy~~! I love him.i treassure him! worms...yucks! our love! mango sticky rice~!! nice one!


back on the21st of March


that's all for this post.i ain't feeling well and not in a good mood :(


someone safe me plssss?? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

my bloggie


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.