Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SEGi Convocation 2012

Right. It's finally came to my Convocation Day. I've been waiting for this day to come, and when I knew the next day would be my convo, I can hardly fall asleep. *silly me*
I'm glad that those that i wish they would attend do came to congratulate me. Especially my DAD, MUM, SIS & ofcourse MY BF EDMUND LAI.
Thanks for attending and your attendance meant alot to me 
I specially thanks my boyf  for waking up early with me and fetch me all the way to SEGi COLLEGE Kota Damansara. I could see your sincerity that you are much nervous than I do as if it's your own convo. No worries, whatever reward am getting today, it's all yours too! Because without your support and caring, I wouldn't be getting this reward! (: Thanks MY LOVE
And also to my mum & dad! Thanks for coming, I never think that you guys will make it to attend. I really appreciate your attendance and I could see you guys are proud of the reward I get. Muackss!
The message I received from HIM 
The stage, red carpet, guests and graduates.
 Mr. Lai got a seat next to me. ohlala...
ME & HIM
Mum & Dad *they smile.hehe
sis, mum, me & dad
Love them
Thanks to you once again. I will always remember this day MY LOVE!
Here's the surprise dinner from HIM, to celebrate my convocation as well as our 3 years and 5 months anniversary ❤ 
Had a great dinner @ Journal by Plan. b at Publika, Solaris Dutamas.
Wanted to have a proper dinner here long long time ago and finally, I was there on a very special and lucky day (:
I've been to this special Restaurant once but did not get the chance to try their food as I went there right after my lunch :( I do some quick research about the food they serve through foursquare apps when i was in the Restaurant with the boyf and colleagues last week.
Looking into the menu and browse through the comments, I make up my mind for choosing pasta instead of burgers. I ordered myself a SOFT SHELL CRAB pasta while the boyf ordered himself a CARBONARA PASTA.
Everyone is saying how awesome was the Soft Shell Crab pasta and so I pick a try on it.
Guess what?! It melt once i serve it into my mouth! AWESOME! It's sort of buttered pasta mixed with a little of curry powder and server with two piece of soft shell crab. Urghh, I feel like eating it again :( Well, it same goes to the Carbonara pasta. SUPERB!
It was the best pasta we ever tried so far! *satisfied* 
Go have a try if you are pastas lover. There's another branch in Bangsar and sooner in Mid Valley (: YAY!

very special name they got. journal by plan.b 
The yummy SOFT SHELL CRAB pasta
the MAN who can be very patience and tolerance to me - Edmund Lai
Without his support, I couldn't walk till this far. Thank you! 
my new OL attire. Thanks Mr.Lai. I Love Them
part of the plan. b's deco. very special
my baby's carbonara pasta. *i feel fat* hehe
it's me. im a happy kid that day. it was really a lucky day for me & him. everything goes very smooth. how could i forget this special day of my entire life? :)
Calamari Rings. the boyf's favourite. i find it so so...
gg.com. quite costly huh?!
PERFECT DAY on
26th of MAY 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

my bloggie


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.