Friday, June 26, 2009

yam cha with my 'lou yau'~~

me and peng^^
omg!!bing is acting cute huh~~
besties fren
poser....>.<'''
miss u all....
me and peng...
its reli sometime tat i nvr meet up my eleven fren~~was reli reli happy after yam cha with von,peng,shwu,ah bing,and also yi peng...love to talk with them,sharing happiness and sadness...problems...and the most important one!!Gossip~~haha...those hu kena gossip reli 'sui' lar(bad dao...)...aikssss...hehehe...H.I.D.E located at manjalara-kepong was the place tat i sat dowan my ass and having chit chat-ing with my 'lou yau' lak...keke...
this is the time for us to update update some latest news...the hu ar hu ar is doin wat now huh...how is the hu hu hu huh...hehehe...nvr meet for soo long for sure v gt to update update de luu...and nt forget to take pic lor...cz its our hobby ma!!
and then plan for the next gathering date,place,time and etc...(the next gathering...all eleven member must attend de...) this gathering is also special for yap koe sin luu...>.<
miss u all ... muacksss




No comments:

Post a Comment

my bloggie


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.