Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Great Saturday!

I normally spend my Saturday schedule with my Darling but unfortunately,he has to follow his Big Boss for lauching to gain some knowledge. So,it's either staying at home to wait for him to come home, or looks for friends for a drink.
Well, ofcourse I'll choose to look for my friend instead of staying at home for nothing when I'm overstress about the last paper I'm going to sit on Tuesday =D

Meet up with my buddy - KoeSin who come back from Perth for 2weeks @ Bangsar Village.
We have our lunch at 'Canoodling'. A very special Restaurant for noodles. (too bad i lost the photos) I don't know why :(

This Chinese Style restaurant offer you some crayon on the table so that you can enjoy some drawing session before or after your food.

Curious about it? Visit them then :)


Canoodling
2F-29, Second floor,
Bangsar Village II, 1 Jalan Telawi 1,
Bangsar, KL.
Tel: 03–2287 1566
www.facebook.com/canoodling.big

No comments:

Post a Comment

my bloggie


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.