Monday, September 5, 2011

0828 Advance Birthday Dinner @ Darling's home

Beef Steak in the house!!

Mmmmm.... It's another simple celebration for my birthday @Darling's home.
His mummy bought some steak home and here's the dinner prepared by her. Thank You!! =)
we have Beef Steak, Selfmade Mushroom Soup, Wholemeal Garlic Bread and also Apple Vinegar Salad (yuckie) hahaha....
I do enjoy the dinner tho I'm feeling unwell that night.
Had a very bad sore throat after the dinner so I decided to take some throat medicine and I forgotten that I'd drank some 'leong cha'before that and those both medicine caused me VOMIT LIKE HELL..
Yucksss....!
They had a Red Wine session after the dinner. Too bad the poor little me couldn't join as I'm sick :(

There goes another day! :) And I'm satisfied!! :)
!!Thanks for the dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my bloggie


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.