Saturday, December 10, 2011

Busy month

Sorry BLOG~ I've been neglecting you for sometime. This is a real busy month for me.. Promise to post up the latest update soon :)

So yeah! I'm done with my Diploma exams.hopefully I pass in this last two papers and so I can proceed with whatever I choose after this.either continue with degree or work! -.-' still thinking?! Mmm...

And I-phone 4s will having a soft launch on 15th Dec @ KLCC from 9pm to 3am. Pls get ready to see me being one of those insane people queue for the line to get what we want.HAHA..
*I'm excited! Anyone planning to get one as well?
Anyway,I got to thank my Darling for buying me such an expensive 'luxury' phone :) love ya!!

Okay.gtg.stay tune for my party night post yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my bloggie


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.