Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Smelly Taufu

As we grow, we'll never expect that there would be a day where we will be eating food that we used to hate it.
Just like this 'CHEW CHEW CHAU TAUFU'! I used to see it whenever I go pasar malam and the smells is totally annoying, and I swear that I'll never try even for a mouth. Who knows, the boyfie randomly crave for chau taufu when we have a walk at Sri Petaling Night market. So, then I sacrifice myself to break my own promises just to be his companion for this FOOD! urghh...
I seriously couldn't imagine what would haappen when I chew it in my mouth. But thank god, because it's not as bad as I thought.
I can still accept the taste as well as the after taste. >.<
But definitely not to the extend that I will crave for it like the boyfie. LOL.
Anyone of you have not try on this smelly food? Have a try, who knows maybe you will be LOVING it? Who knows???! HAHA XD

look at the crazy long queue
super smelly 'chau taufu'
yummy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

my bloggie


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.