Thursday, July 19, 2012

Great outing with my babyboy

you know what? I went for a second interview last Friday and it took me 2hours for that interview. i turn my phone to silent during the interview and that's get my boy started to worry about me when I did not picked up his call for more than 5times. He then walked to the block that I'm having my interview to look for me and finally I answered his call. This is so touching that I actually realize he do really CARE about me <3 so much LOVE!



The dinner we had at Pavilion's food court (Ichiban Ramen)
my outfit of the day - with my hero SPIDERMAN (:
here's our BENTO. it's delicious
My gift from the boy
another gift from the boy
me and my boy
his hero too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

my bloggie


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.