Monday, February 7, 2011

CNY Twenty Eleven part ONE

Whenever it comes to CNY, day day day before it comes I'd already ON my Cny mood Button :)) This was my habbit since small..lol.. get ready of the new clothes, shoes, bags and etc...
Keep trying on those new stuff. choosing which to wear on the 1st day..haha
i am sure u did the same thing!!?XD lol..
alright..two day before CNY. I suggested a good place for dinner..
NAILIS PLACE is a Tree Top Restaurant at Sentul..
You can sit on top of the tree to enjoy ur food..Believe?
Go and have a visit then you'll know.
Let's look at the photos~

It's me and my Hubby

My favourite!
The most delicious one! Nasi Lemak Sambal Sotong.. yummm
Another capture before leaving
--
--
Okayyy... this is the next day dinner..
Nin Sam Sab Man.. we call it Reunion Dinner.
This is my family~~

Waiting for Yee Sang
--
--
--
;Nin Chor Yat @ The Loaf Pavillion
Yam Cha Session
This is the style of my Darling's family.
They will definately go for a yam cha session on Nin Chor Yat!
never forget to show u my pretty nail. :)
Credits to my Darl's Mummy.

SEAN!! I love him sooo much~!
hehe..look at his silly face.
He used to be very very shy...

Weng Fung.The smart boy
They aunty & the niece and nephew!
Love this!
My Love ONE!
the family! spot the white shirt guy beside my darling..
He trying to act MUKsss...lol...
The couple~~~hehe
**********
********

p/s : How's my Cheongsam attire?? I LOVE IT so much~

No comments:

Post a Comment

my bloggie


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.