Monday, February 7, 2011

CNY Twenty Eleven Part TWO

MOVIE TIME!!!
Been continuosly watching movie for two days~
One is All's Well End's Well and another one was Shaolin
Both are awesome movie..
All's Well End's Well make us laugh our ass out! well..
Shaolin's graphic and story line are awesome! especially the main character.
**
**
Thinking of what to do while waiting for movie time??!
HMmmmm.. photo sessions here it goes.haha XD
Let's seee......
CITITEL Lobby
I tell my boy.You capture me like how you capture KLCC lar.I surely looks very slim wan.He don't agree with me..
What you think huh??haha (i know i very perasan wan la)
This is my way to expressmy LOVE to you!
Mai Lei Tai Mai Lei Gan arrr... LELONG??!
My boy looks CUTE here~!Don't you think so?? ;p
Yeeeeeeeee...Geeeeeeee
here comes the KAYU sessions starts @.@
i Love this.**especially my leg... hehehe *rfrfrf*
Haihhh.again~
wah??!BIG ar??!
Happy Chinese New Year!!
Now!ONLY Capture the RED colour
PURPLE??!
RED again.. I LOVE RED!yuhooo
---
---
Here's the Nin Chor Yi <-----------> There goes the Nin Chor Yi
LOL...
More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my bloggie


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.