Sunday, August 12, 2012

50percent Off for Paln b

The menu for Plan b in Mid Valley is not complete yet, that is why they are giving 50% off for all the food till further notice. It's a good time for us to go and try out some food since it's so cheap now. As I believe if there's no any discount, it will be too pricy for us. (:
Hey, it's my portion. Moroccan Lamb Pie. yummy!
My boy's protion. Home-made Salt Beef Sandwich. The bite can let you feel like there's wasasbi in it and actually there's no any wasabi in it. So Special
cold cappuccino for him
my hot latte <3 br="br">
and this weirdo eggplant salad.yucksssss. :D

It was another random shopping day with HIM. I'm pretty exhausted on my current job so I need something to pamper me and to cheer me up. So what? Other than my bf staying beside me to pamper me, he also bring me for shopping. I'm better now. Been spending alot throuhout this Raya Sales and it's time to get my ass back to the office and work hard. (:
So Plan b is having 50% off till further notice. What you waiting for? go and have a meal there atleast you could try some cheap food before it back to the normal price!











No comments:

Post a Comment

my bloggie


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.