Sunday, August 12, 2012

Man City VS Malaysia

Welcoming all the players.
Here they are. The Man City Player and Malaysia Team Player
Everyone is cheering for them.

I like those kids (:


Okay. I know right, It's been awhile since I last blog. I started my new job on the 23rd July, and been busy with all my stuff since then. So much things to update till I'm stuck with which to start first.
Okay, a little about my job. Honest speaking, I don't really 'like' my job because this is not the job I'm expecting or looking for. Well, the only reason that make me stay it's because the salary was abit attractive. (I'm greedy) So no choice, I'm staying till I think it's enough and LEAVE! Hopefully I can get a job that I really like in the future. *pray hard and work smart.

Alright. Back to the above photos. It's a friendly match between Man City and Malaysia Team. It falls on 30th July which is a Monday night. And you know what? This caused us taking 'MC' on the second day larh. XD LOL. 
Anyway, that's the first match I watch it Live. And it was a great match too. We shouted for our country's team (: All the players did a very good job and the game end up with 2 : 1
Man City 2 : Malaysia Team 1 GREAT MATCH!      













No comments:

Post a Comment

my bloggie


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.